UPDATED: 3/20/2020 at 6:00 PM
For everyone's safety, all ActorsFCU branch offices are closed to members until further notices. Credit union employees are still available to assist you by phone. No matter where you are in the country, you can call our Member Services team at 212.869.8926, option 6. Our call center will be open normal business hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST.
We want to make sure our members have remote access to their accounts. We offer multiple online and self-service channels. Please read the important message below to learn more.
We are asking that all of our members learn to utilize our online and self-service options:
- If at all possible, please avoid mailing check deposits (less than $10,000) to our offices as there may be serious delays in our ability to receive and process the mail.
- Our mobile banking app, available on for Android and iOS can be used to deposit checks up to $9,999 to your savings or checking accounts; if you need help, please review our instructional video and these helpful guidelines
- Checks in the amount of $10,000 or more can be mailed to your nearest ActorsFCU branch office; please do not mail checks to our AFM Local 802 branch as the building is currently closed.
- Cash can be deposited to your accounts at select CO-OP ATMs. Use the advanced search feature to find an ATM near you that accepts cash deposits. Cash deposited at an ATM will be subject to a hold.
Managing your accounts:
- Online and mobile banking can be used to check your balances, view transaction history, & transfer money between accounts
- Members enrolled in eDocuments can also view their monthly statements and transaction receipts online
- If you need live support, credit union employees are available to assist you over the phone
- Credit cardholders can manage their credit accounts with eZCard.
- Debit & credit cards can be used to make purchases in stores and online
- For VISA Credit Card customer service, please call the number listed on the back of your card
- Cash can be withdrawn from your savings or checking account from a surcharge-free CO-OP ATM. Search for a CO-OP ATM near you using the Co-op ATM Finder
To help ease our members' financial burden, we are doing our best to make accomodations on required monthly payments.
Consumer Loans: We are currently accepting requests from borrowers for fee-free payment deferrals on consumer loans. All requests will be reviewed and handled on a case-by-case basis. Learn More.
Real Estate Loans: If you're having difficulty making your mortgage payments, you may be eligible for our hardship program. Learn More.
To help ease our members' financial burden, qualifying ActorsFCU VISA credit cardholders* have automatically been opted-in to a free Skip-A-Pay program. To see if you are eligible, please check your May billing statement. If your required minimum payment due is $0, then your account is enrolled in Skip-A-Pay. If your required minimum payment due is anything greater $0, then your account is not enrolled in Skip-A-Pay, and you are still required to make your minimum payment.
Members enrolled in Skip-A-Pay are not required to make any payments for the May or June billing cycles. However, interest will still accrue during any time period without a payment. You are still welcome to make payments in any amount if you choose to do during this time.
Restrictions apply, please see the disclaimer below.